Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Perjuanganku Belum Berakhir

This is my last poem to share tonight, which I wrote in year 1989. This is what I call as "PERJUANGAN" and for our life time, we still need to fight back and to win over victory. A toast to every one of us who taste the taste of failure just to win over every battles and bottoms up to all my friends. I CALL THIS WORLD AS SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST! TOGETHER WE STRIKE FOR THE BEST.... Cheers! To my adorable Aloy and sweetheart Danish, may both of you learn life in every aspects and I will always guide you till my last breathe! Boys, may Allah SWT protect both of you always. Loves, Mama.


Di sini,
aku masih di sini,
di daerah ini,
demi,
memperjudikan nasib,
mempertahankan maruah,
memperjuangkan harga diri,
juga mempertaruhkan untung rugi,
biarpun hingga ke titisan darahku yang terakhir,
semata mata agar,
ilmu penuh di dada,
untuk membela,
anak bangsa negara tercinta.

Aku berjanji,
demi semangat kentalku,
akanku bangkit memperjuangkan,
harapan bangsa,
atas nama,
anak watan..... demi
IBU PERTIWI kebanggaan kita.

No comments: